Personal Information We Obtained About You
- Each individual visitor to the Metro Digital Inc website provides voluntary personal information when one purchases a product or uses our services, such as email inquiries. Personal information is information that you freely provide us that can be directly associated with you such as name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, and other information that is unique to you.
- If you are a business or other entity, and you provide personal information, our Policy will associate such information with individuals including officers, employees, authorized users, and other individuals representing the business or entity.
- We also may collect information about you from external sources and associate it with the information that you have provided us. Such sources may include businesses and/or entities that we are associated with.
How Personal Information is Used, Disclosed and Protected
- Metro Digital Inc may use the information we collect to provide you with products and services you may find beneficial. It is our intent to protect the information you provide us and keep it in strict confidence.
- We do not sell, disclose or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties unrelated to Metro Digital Inc without your consent. Your personal information will only be used to better serve you through our related products and services.
- Your personal information may be released to legal authorities in compliance with requests concerning legal matters pertaining to you.
Privacy Protection Act for Minors
The Metro Digital Inc website is organized to provide the visitor with pertinent and valuable information related to our products and services. While the entire website is built for viewing by any individual and is appropriate for any age, it is not designed to attract and/or collect information from children under the age of 13. Our website is intended as an informational source of our products and services and does not provide objectionable or subjective material unsuitable for minors.
Links to Other Websites
Metro Digital Inc provides links from our website to other websites. These websites are affiliated with Metro Digital Inc through the products and services we offer. Though we are associated with these websites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies and site content of these websites.
Metro Digital Inc Banner Ads on Other Websites
Security of Personal Information Over the Internet
Any information collected related to Metro Digital Inc product and/or service ordering, i.e. credit card numbers and chequing account numbers, will be encrypted and transmitted over the Internet using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection. While this level of encryption if highly secure and stable, it is not perfect and is subject to potential vulnerability. While SSL is regarded as safe, no guarantee of security is implied as to any information that is transmitted over the Internet, including the personal information that you supply us.
Notice of Change
Metro Digital Inc will update, change, modify, and/or revise our Policy as necessary based on changes in our current business practices, structures, and/or associations and the constantly changing landscape of the Internet. When and if our Policy changes, we will post a notice of this change 30 days before implementation of such change. In the event that the information you provided us will be used differently than what was originally stated at the time you provided the information, we will post notice of these changes and give you the option of exiting out of the proposed changes. It is your responsibility to check for any updates to our Policy and notify us of your intentions concerning use of your personal information.